Travel kit essentials
Here is your ultimate guide when packing for traveling! You'll find the must-have essentials that shouldn't be missing from your luggage.
Even if you’re traveling for business or pleasure, there are some vital things to include in your luggage to make your trip comfortable and successful. Find out what to pack and bring on board to make your experience pleasant and how to compose your travel kit.
Traveling is a fun experience but sometimes, packing can be a nightmare. You’re constantly asking yourself whether you packed everything and if there’s something you left out. We know the struggle, and we created a travel kit which includes the essentials for a successful trip. Your Travel kit should include:
2. Noise Cancelling Headphones remove unwanted sounds like the constant jet motors and baby crying . These special headphones blocks out the noisy world around you, allowing you to enjoy the sweet sound of silence or music. For me it’s an essential pick because I usually find myself with insomnia on long flights. Canceling the noise generates a peaceful environment where I can focus on meditation and finally, falling asleep.
3. Sleep mask and possibly a small blanket. Aircraft temperature are generally kept at between 21°C and 23°C, but sometimes it may get chilly sitting in your seat for hours. However, the aircraft company provides free blankets on long flights, but I prefer to bring my own.
4. Electric Adaptor. Other countries have different electrical sockets, for example, there is a difference between American and European electrical appliances sockets. Think ahead and buy an electric adaptor to have in case your charger doesn’t fit in the international sockets.
5. Moisturizer cream, to strip away heavy metals found in foreign tap water and to hydrate your skin. It is vital to take your daily routine with you. Skin care is never on vacay!
6. Lip Balm. Your lips can suffer changes in a new climate, as your skin does. Take care of them in the same way you’ll care for your skin.
7. Beach kit. Whether you travel to a sunny place or not, it is vital to bring at least one sun product to take care of your skin, even if the sun rays aren’t strong.